Where is Cloud Mylk made?
We pride ourselves in being a local company, and our Cloud Mylks are no different! All of our mylks are made and bottled right here in Winnipeg, Manitoba in our Fruit de la Vie location at 1853 Portage Avenue.
What do I do with my bottles afterwards?
Reduce * Reuse * Recycle (and get Rewarded!)
We have an in-house Bottle Return program where you can return your Cloud Mylk bottles to our 1853 Portage Avenue Fruit de la Vie store, provided they've been washed and are in good condition.
OUR REWARDS PROGRAM
1 x 500ml bottle returned = 1 stamp
2 x 250ml bottle returned = 1 stamp
12 stamps = $6.00 credit towards cleanse packages, juices, mylks, coffee, smoothies & food made in-house at Fruit de la Vie!
Where can I purchase Cloud Mylk?
Cloud Mylk can be purchased directly through our parent company Fruit de la Vie, and you can pick it up in store or order online at fruitdelavie.com. If you're a regular, you can also Subscribe & Save through our subscription service (where you can also order our large 1.9L Growler size)!
You can also find Cloud Mylk at the following retailer:
- Vita Health (multiple locations in Winnipeg, MB)
For availability at our stockist locations, please contact them directly.
What are the benefits with drinking non-dairy mylk?
Almond Mylks are delicious but also come with many benefits like:
- It's naturally nutritious with many vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E
- It's a great option for those who are lactose intolerant, as it is a non-dairy milk
- Observational studies show that regular consumption of nuts is linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. This is partly because they are high in healthful fats
How long do my mylks keep for?
Please make sure to check your BEST BY date on the sticker of your Mylk before consuming.
Shelf Life: 5 days refrigerated at 3 degrees Celsius
I WOULD LOVE TO CARRY CLOUD MYLK AT MY STORE. HOW DO I BECOME A STOCKIST?
Thank you for your interest in Cloud Mylk! Please contact us directly HERE.
What else can i do with my mylks?
Aside from being an delicious beverage, Cloud Mylks are also amazing:
- as a creamer for your coffee or tea
- steamed in your lattes
- to add into your daily smoothies
- as a base for your breakfast smoothie bowls, chia puddings, oatmeal, and so much more!